Muchachas Cantina Mexicana is a really cool and colorful restaurant located at the Holiday Inn Express Safa Park. I went recently for the Friday brunch and I enjoyed everything from the experience!
They are bringing the flavor of Mexico to Dubai creating a dining experience that is fun, easy and unforgettable, and serving the best food and drinks. Muchachas, that means girls in Spanish, offers a vibrant combination of quirky interiors in lovely pastel colors, unique decoration and neon lights, all in a social layout that embraces sharing and with really nice staff.
I also have to say that I loved the music!
The Miss Chief Brunch happens every Friday from 12:30 till 4pm and everything comes to the table in 4 rounds.
Round 1: guacamole, camarones fritos (fried prawns) and chicken quesadillas
Round 2: vegetable burrito basket, veal sope (I think this was my favorite dish), chicken fajitas.
Round 3: Beef taco, duck taco, seabass taco (first photo of this blog)
Round 4: Desserts, including churros with (very) spicy chocolate salsa
Also don't forget to try their amazing margaritas selection!
They have so many other offers! as seen in their webiste:
- Saturdays till Wednesdays Happy Hour from 5' till 8pm
- Thursdays and Fridays happy hour from 4' till 9pm
- AED 27 per order of Sol Beer, Margaritas, House Wines and House Spirits
- Gentlemen's night every Tuesdays 5' till 11 PM. Hombres get a free cocktail and a snack plus discount on selected menu
- Ladies night every Wednesdays from 5' till 11 PM. Chicas gets 2 free cocktail and a snack plus discount on selected menu
The dress code is casual. I wore a short orange dress from Hey Sandra and black sandals.
Don't miss our YouTube video about the Muchachas experience!