Everybody knows how much I like Carnival by Trésind, one of my favorite Indian restaurants in Dubai. They are located in Burj Daman in DIFC, and they are the most creative and innovative restaurant in town.
Their team is constantly innovating and changing the food and drinks menu, and at the moment they are in the Season 6. This time, the menu is based on dishes inspired by well known books from around the world.
During my visit I had the chance to try amazing dishes like:
- Don't be shellfish: soft shell crab, peanut thecha, peanut butter sauce
- Lady in gold: ajmeri kadhi kachori, caramelized onions, crispy okra.
- Life of pie: mock meat shepherd’s pie, garlic pav toast - Hunter's meat: skewered boti kebab, kohlrabi salad, assortment of chutneys
- Mushroom management: wild mushrooms and truffle
- Pot kebab: pot roast lamb with turnip“shalgam gosht”. The Chef cooked this one on our table and the flavors and aromas where amazing!
- Jinga la-la: home style prawn curry, asparagus shaves
My favorite part was the dessert, that was literally painted on the table! with caramel, peanuts and chocolate.
As a drink I had a very unique cocktail: Dum biryani biryani flavored vodka, baileys, apple juice & honey.
The restaurant was really full and the staff very attentive. I want to congratulate the whole team for their beautiful creations.
The dress code is smart.
For any inquiries contact us on email@example.com